Thursday, August 28, 2014

Paris, Days 2 &3

       I've decided that writing everyday may not be the way to go but here I am. Yesterday was retry uneventful, but after going to a very french restaurant (they made me try bone marrow :P) we walked along the Seine for quite a ways and I got to see many a famous this or that (Notre Dame, the Louvre, etc.) Since it was a nice evening it was enjoyable and honestly just gorgeous! That is the part of Paris people come to see! I still hold by my earlier thought that it is too smoky here though. Apparently a good deal of the kids at school do, and I'd say 50% of everyone else does too.
       Today I went with my cousin Z to a mall where everything costs a ton, and I plan on returning with my father and his credit cards ;)  it has been a relaxing, eventful but enjoyable day that we are supposedly ending with a family movie night.
       I'm getting a cell phone tomorrow which apparently I can text to the US with so that will be nice I guess. I'm just rambling now


Missing my Muskapeas,

       Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment