Saturday, August 30, 2014

Paris, A few Days...

Dearests,

    Today I went to a school "picnic" (there was no food) where I met new kids. It was just for new students so no one I met in my grade has been there before. There were a bunch of senior (they aren't seniors here, but they're two grades above us) who were the people who make you do stuff (games, talking, etc.) One thing that wasn't great was most of the people who I really liked are in that class, and none of them are even in the same school area as me... Anyway, I go to school Monday, and we'll see how it goes from there.
     So for the question of cute. I see plenty of gorgeous French Fries (yep. I'm calling em french fries) on the streets and stuff but no that I really talk to.


Gotta run loves


Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment