Monday, September 1, 2014

Paris, School day #1

I went to school in France for the first time today! I didn't have to get there until 11:30 which was pretty nice, but I have to be there at 8:30 tomorrow... I have two late days (I think around 10:30) but most day I don't get out until about 4:30 and some days, not until 6! We didn't do much today but listen to our homeroom teachers (there are three) talk about stuff we need to know, and give us a few things. I got my identity card (I have to have it every time I want to get in and out of the school). The card is really just a piece of paper with each day, what times I can leave (lunch and after) and a picture of me next to my name. My picture is fine shockingly. I made some quick friends and 'm only a little scared of my teachers so it was all around a good day.



<3

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment