Monday, June 9, 2014

5 Facts About Me - Naomi

5 Facts About Me - Naomi:
  1. I am the tallest of the three of us at 5’ 9”.
  2. I am very ambitious but I procrastinate a lot.
  3. I love chocolate and I love to bake.
  4. I am a teensy bit of a perfectionist.
  5. 5 is my lucky number.
Now that you know a little more about me, on with the post! I have literally been counting down hours of school left before vacation. Although I will have to maintain a part-time summer job it will be exponentially better than going to school every day. I am an academic and I really like school (most of the time) but by June even the best of us are sick of it. This weekend is especially busy everyone; is saying goodbye for the summer and there are many end of year events. Today we had a Coffee House (talent show-ish thing)tomorrow there is a brunch for the seniors and a chapel in the evening. Next week I have 2 math finals, 2 french finals and a paper due, I have not studied for the finals or started the paper!
Totally unrelated, (grammatically incorrect), funny picture:

Tchüs, Au revoir & Carpe Diem, - Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment