Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Success before work -Louise

Hello darlings! I'm posting on the go today, so I apologize in advance for the typos and lack of punctuation that may follow. just to let you guys know,  I will be posting a little more than usual this week, and really the only thing in my life to talk about right now is babysitting.  The kid is so obnoxious,  the mom is pretty much as obnoxious. The girl doesn't listen to a word I say, and if I make her do something she doesn't want to, she pouts and gets all sad. It's all I can do to not say "ooh I'm sorry" like I am sure her mother does. Also she's four so you can't really do anything that requires much brain power. 

With her mother, you'd think she would be fine with whatever she's finally decided on considering that she's the one who's made all the plans, but nooo. Ooof course not. She still changes her mind 15 times a day (yes, she's texting me during classes to tell me what to do), then makes me feel bad about the texting. "Oooh I've been texting you under my desk you know." La di freakin day. Anyway enough about that.

I'm heading to VA, on Saturday! My dad works around there during the week so I will be staying with him for the week. I may or may not be working for a friend of his in their store, but if not, I will be spending my days while my dad works by my lonesome, wandering the city. Oooh. This l Ewww ads me to the Inn. The inn finally got back to me yesterday after making me wait way longer than I was supposed to. The guy texted me saying they want to bring me in to bias tables starting this week. I promptly told him I had accepted another job, thabk you, I'm sorry. I did this for multiple reasons. I'm already making a good amount babysitting, I might actually have another job I  the city, I wanted to go to the city, and because I don't care about this job very much, if he's not going to hire me as a hostess, I'm not going to do it. Of course as soon as I told him no he said "oh whoops, I meant to say hostess, not busser." Auug. I think he did it on purpose.  

Well I should go, I have to walk to the kids house today and I should get started. 

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."
- Vince Lombardi

From me to you,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment