Friday, June 6, 2014

Remember me and smile -Louise



Hey Guys,


Here's my first post ever! I thought I should tell you a little about me but you will get to know me through my posts so I don't know how much I should tell you right off... Let's just say, I love English and acting, my favorite color is berry pink, and I love and ride horses.

I'm writing this at school today, and my head is spinning with finals, and the hope of summer! One more week! Classes, as with most schools at this time, are going down the drain, everybody is going crazy (that's students and teachers) so the classes are going from: let's do work sheets, to: let's play a game! I appreciate this but I imagine the teachers are less pleased no matter how much they, too would like to play a game.

Anyway, summer is coming which is great but it's also a little sad... I won't see a bunch of my friends until next January! I won't see them in the summer, then I'm on exchange so I won't see them when school starts either! But sad as it is I'm ready. ready for summer, ready to work, and ready for France!


“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.” -Dr. Seuss


From me to you,

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment