Sunday, June 8, 2014

Who am I? -Elizabeth

    Now that you guys have gotten to know my two friends its time for me to introduce me!!! My favorite color is PINK... I love all kinds of pink! I also love pink flowers. I LOVE acting! I have been in plays since I was little and I hope to do a lot more acting in the future. I also love sports... I do a kind of unique sport... some of you might know what Equestrian Vaulting is, but many of you will not. Vaulting is a combination of gymnastics and dance on a horse. The horse is moving, in my case cantering around in a circle on the end of a line while I am performing. Vaulting is sometimes dangerous but I love it!!!! My favorite song at the moment is "I'm moving on" by the Rascal Flatts... I say at the moment because it changes quite often! Now I can't tell you everything about myself in just my first post so I will tell you more about what I like/love next time.

     I am very excited for summer vacation! I am traveling a bit and I will get to do a lot of reading and vaulting! But in order to get to summer I have to survive this next week of school... which means getting through finals and saying goodbye to our seniors which is sad for all of us. I like the social part of high school but I am not to keen on the school work/homework. I like history, art and lunch but I do not like math and science because those subjects make my head spin! Below is a picture of someone vaulting (this is not me... I am not quite that good yet ;).

                   
                      Yours until butter flies,
                                     
                                            -Elizabeth
   

No comments:

Post a Comment