Sunday, June 15, 2014

First rule of snake bite - Louise

Let's talk TV. I am really tempted to write a very long list of the shows I like, but that would take forever, and I don't really want to. Instead I will just say that I love shows from most genres, from mysteries, miniseries, anything BBC, to girly comedies. Today I decided to talk about one of my favorites, Hart of Dixie. I don't know how many people actually watch it, but enough for three seasons  out and one on the way! Anyway it's about Zoe Hart,a doctor from NYC who inherits her estranged father's, practice in Bluebell, Alabama. The show follows Zoe, her various love interests (all of which are good looking, her new friends. I absolutely love the South, and when I'm older I would love to live there (Charleston, SC preferably), so  the show's location really appeals to me. Basically if you love, girly comedies, prepare to get hooked when you start watching Hart of Dixie!


From me to you,

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment