Friday, June 27, 2014

Be yourself - Louise

Hello Darlings! Ahhh what a lovely day it is! Thankfully, I don't have to babysit until one today so I got to sleep in and relax! Babysitting has been... Kinda horrible. The kid, won't listen to a word, and whenever she wants to do something that I say no to, she will either say,"it's my house!"or "My mom says I can". Every time! For example, Wednesday she wanted to pick up a dead squirrel that the neighbors cat had left. I said no. Obviously no. She started complaining and saying things such as: "he can't scratch me because he's dead!" He can't scratch you but I can kid! Anyway, then her mom called to check in a little later (she did not touch the squirrel) and when she spoke to her mother she asked her mother if she could pick it up, then gave the phone to me so her mother could yell at me about infections and such things she could get if she touched it. My reaction was: NO SHIT BRO. Why would I let a four year old touch a dead animal!? Anyway. After a couple hours this afternoon, I'm all done!

I'm heading to Virginia tomorrow! I'm not going to get in until the evening but that fine. We will probably grab dinner before heading to bed, but the rest of the week promises good thing. :)

A few notes:


  • Wish Elizabeth good luck for her competition tomorrow! We KNOW she will do great!
  • It would be super awesome if you guys would comment, share, etc. 
  • Please feel free to email us at Onewayoranother1592@gmail.com. We will answer questions, and write posts about requested things! 
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
       -Oscar Wilde

From me to you,
       Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment