Sunday, June 29, 2014

Some cause happiness - Louise (for Elizabeth)

Hello all, no, no darlings today. I know it's late, and I'm rather tired but oh well... I'm covering for Miss Elizabeth today, so may I just say I hope everyone is wishing her good luck at her competition! 

I am in Virginia today! I arrived yesterday evening. What I thought would be a rather boring week has turned in to a very busy one! I am meeting one friend tomorrow until Tuesday evening, Wednesday is my Father's birthday,Thursday I'm meeting Naomi, and Friday is the fourth so I will be spending it enjoying various patriotic activities. It should be a good week and I will keep you updated. You never know, I might meet the man of my dreams. Yes, it's rather unlikely, but  girl can hope! ;)

My father was in the Navy some time ago, so we dined at the Army Navy club for brunch this fine morning! I love going there! It's very fancy, so you have too much silverware and you have to eat things in the right order of courses or you look dumb (that was me my first few times). 

Later I will probably go for a shopping stroll (the only kind of stroll I really enjoy, and maybe catch a film. Any suggestions? PLEASE COMMENT! With suggestions, compliments, anything. Even complaints are fine! We just want to know that our followers exist. 

Ok, well I'm going to nap now, late night + early morning = cranky and tired Louise, tata!

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
     -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment