Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Zodiac - Naomi

This is Naomi filling in for Elizabeth today.
I have always been rather skeptical of all things "mystical". I think there is probably at least a little truth in the concept of people having different traits according to their zodiac signs but I still won't believe most stuff about psychics, tarot etc. until I see/experience it firsthand. 

My zodiac sign is Taurus the bull. "Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac. It spans the 30-60th degree of the zodiac, between 27.25 and 54.75 degree of celestial longitude." - from Wikipedia. I don't quite understand the particulars degrees of the zodiac, alignments of stars and planets, etc. or how it is supposed influence my personality. 
 http://zodiacadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Taurus-3-taurus-24274658-300-380.gif
According to my research, I am stubborn, lazy, materialistic, self-indulgent, loyal, kind, organized, resourceful and generous. Many of these traits do line up with my personality, for example, I would say I am somewhat materialistic and self-indulgent but not very lazy although I can be. I am loyal, organized and generous but I tend to complain a lot. Finally, my personal lucky number is 5, not 6.

Au revoir & Carpe Diem - Naomi (for Elizabeth)

No comments:

Post a Comment