Monday, June 23, 2014

Until I Can Post Again -Elizabeth

Hey friends,
     I have mentioned in earlier posts that I am going to a vaulting competition in Virginia. I will be leaving to drive about 11 hours down to Virginia this wednesday. I have bought a bunch of movies for the ride and I am mentally preparing myself for the fact that I will have to sit for an entire day.... not exactly something that I am looking forward to! 
     This weekend I will be competing all day saturday and sunday. As some of you may have noticed we post in a certain order... However sadly I will not be able to post on thursday or sunday (the days I would normally post) so you will hear from Naomi and Louise who will be covering my days. When I get back I will tell you all a bit about how things went but I will not be able to chat with you guys until next week :( 

      

Here is some more vaulting so you guys can see how cool it is ;)!


Yours until butter flies,
              
                          -Elizabeth

     

No comments:

Post a Comment