Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Makeup or MAKEUP - Elizabeth

     Whether you choose to wear makeup or not is completely up to you. If you choose not to wear makeup than that's great! But if you do then I would like to share my personal opinion of what I think looks nice, and what I think does not.
     Enhancing and smearing are two very different things when it comes to makeup. The point of makeup is simply to Enhance your natural features not to cake your face with an inch of concealer and coat your eyes in eyeliner and shadow. I must admit that sometimes I wear a little more make up than what is necessary but for the most part I do just try to enhance my natural features. Below are a few pictures and my thoughts on their makeup.


This face without makeup is beautiful and comfortable for an everyday look. :) 


This face has subtle enhancing makeup. This is a great everyday look for those of us who choose to wear makeup. :)


This is pretty heavy makeup and should be worn only for FANCY events NOT as an everyday style.


This is such excessive makeup it just looks gross. No one should wear this much make up... ever.

                Yours until butter flies,
  
                                     -Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment