Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How Not to Start Your Summer Off! - Elizabeth

Hey guys,
     So I just got out of school and this is my first week of summer break!!! I am super excited for the rest of summer!! I have to say though that so far I am not to impressed with this first week. Next week I have a big vaulting (gymnastics and dance on a horse) competition in Virginia which we have been preparing for all year. This week we have an intensive boot camp to whip us into final performance condition before the competition. However yesterday I woke up with a sore throat... I still went and worked hard but today I was forced to stay at home... so being sick is not a wonderful way to start your summer off!!! To all you guys out there who might be sick at the moment we can all be sick buddies together so feel better everyone! ;) And to those of you who are not sick... you could be next so watch out! ;D 

Yours until butter flies,

                    -Elizabeth

   
         P.S. Don't be shy about those comments folks!! ;)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment