Sunday, July 13, 2014

Banana Daquiri - Louise

Hello my dearest darlings! How are we today? I'm doing well, and feeling good! I have to pack for DC in a few moments but I have some time.

I am a Whovian. I love Doctor Who! I will not say I'm the biggest fan because I have only watched the seasons starting with 9, and honestly I didn't enjoy the older ones as much when I watched a few episodes! I truly love 10 and Rose. They are my absolute favorite part of the show. 10 is definitely my favorite Doctor, and Rose... well she's Rose. I also like amy and Rory, and Martha, and Captain Jack, and so many others! I don't like River though. I don't know why, so I really can't explain it, but I am just really against River. So anyway, please have a field day yelling at, or agreeing with me. Please comment.



"This could mean the end of the banana daquiri as we know it! Also life..."
     -10th Doctor


From me to you,
      Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment