Thursday, July 10, 2014

Come quickly -Louise

Hello darlings! How are we all this kind of cloudy, but mostly lovely morning? I am in a rather good mood for no good reason! I have a few more relaxing days before I get busy again, and it's lovely. I have been reading, and spending lots of time with my extended family. 

Yesterday I finished The Fault In Our Stars, and I won't really get into that because I believe Elizabeth already did. All I will say is that I enjoyed the book, and it sure is a page turner, but that I don't really care what happens after! I saw the movie with Naomi (salt, before I read the book, I know, big no-no) and at the end I asked her if Hazel dies in the book, and she answered that it was kind of implied, and yes that may be so but I also came to the conclusion that I'm sure many others came to, that J. Green ended the book in the same style as 'An Imperial Infliction', leaving things to be desired in the case of answers.

I have been rewatching Hart of Dixie and I hope some of you have taken me up on my recommendation! The 4th season is coming up in the fall, so I am once again at the beginning of season 3 having just finished seasons 1 and 2 for the second time. WATCH IT. It's funny, has cute guys, awesome girls, great friends, and hilarious enemies. 

Now for one more thing before I leave you for the day, how many of you are Downton watchers? Naomi, Elizabeth, and I are all avid fans of Downton Abbey, and get very excited for each new season! It's another great show to rewatch I'm sure (I haven't yet). Something I realized recently and I am thrilled about is that I will be in France when the next season aires, which is good for me because it aires around 3 months earlier over there! Yay!!! 

Well sorry if I have been sort of ranting or just fan-girling! Much love.

"Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!"
      -Dom Perignon

From me to you,
     Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment