Friday, July 25, 2014

Boyfriend Material - Louise

     Good afternoon darlings! I am quite awake which is surprising, and I want to apologize for how late (and short) I was the past couple of posts! As I said I was in Halifax or in the car and it quite slipped my mind! I drove down to Halifax with my mom and on the way there we stopped in Maine for the night about halfway to Halifax but yesterday, as we were closing in on the end of the first half of the trip, I asked my mom if we could go all the way (why? I really don't know) and so we did! I got about 3 and a half hours of night driving (I need 10 to get my license) and we got home around 2. So that was a lot of driving and by the time we got home, (I put my PJs on in the car) I slipped off my shoes and fell asleep in 5 minutes. 

     So that was a lot about that! I was scrolling through my news feed this morning when I came across something I loved and thought you guys might enjoy! Here it is: http://svn.tn/6184l0g4. That's  a link I from Seventeen which I was certainly excited to see, has to do with Ryan Gosling! <3

I'll leave you to enjoy there for now ;)

NOPE!

*sigh



From me to you,
      Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment