Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Summer Jobs: Beginning and Ending - Naomi

Tomorrow is my last day working in DC and tomorrow I fly home! The downside is that two days after I get home, I start another job. I spent this morning gathering my possessions which have distributed themselves widely throughout my stay. When I get home I will began bedroom remodeling. I am going to have to make my tiny bedroom accommodate two people by August (for more about that see my June 19th post in the drop-down menu on the left). I am super excited to meet my exchange student in a few weeks but I am a little anxious about my somewhat lacking German skills.

I am about to go out to dinner with my grandparents and Aunt so I didn't have time to think of something interesting to write about.

I do apologize for the dull post.

Au revoir & Carpe Diem - Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment