Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Whats your preference? -Elizabeth

Hey guys,
     So today I wanted to chat with you all a bit about weather... sounds boring right? Well actually weather can change our moods depending on what it is... Say it is a sweltering summer day and the sun is just baking the earth? For me I know that I will not have a lot of energy on days like this and I will want to sit inside where it is cooler and do next to nothing... How does a hot day make you feel? What is your favorite kind of weather?
     I have two favorite types of days... I absolutely love a rainy day because the air is so refreshed after the rain and you can also stay inside and do cozy things. I love a day that isn't too cold and yet still has a chill in the air too... it makes the perfect running and outside kind of day which is also very fun!! I would love to know what you guys like please comment!!


This is how I feel on those really hot days...

And this is how I feel on a rainy day... I LOVE the rain!!!

Yours until butter flies,

                              -Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment