Sunday, July 27, 2014

Funny Fears -Elizabeth

Hey guys,
     Just checking in sorry to say I don't have much time today.. i'm about to go work out and then go for a swim in the lake!!! Speaking of swimming in lakes I wanted to see if any of you guys have these same fears... you see when i'm standing in the lake with my head above water and I can look down and see where my feet are i'm fine however the moment I duck my head under the water I am suddenly super aware of the fact that behind me is the great dark, deep expanse of the lake. So I then turn around so that my back isn't to the unknown but then suddenly I feel like there could be some huge lake monster swimming right at me from that dark water and I wouldn't know because my eyes are completely shut! I then come up sputtering and thoroughly freaked out... Its strange though because this only happens in lakes or big ponds not the ocean and obviously not in a pool I mean that would be silly right? Soooo anyway another of my weird fears is having a weed touch my leg while im swimming... oh boy when that happens I leap out of that water very fast :p Who else has had these worries before? Please comment I would love to think i'm not the only weird person out there! ;)


Yours until butter flies,
        
                                        --Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment