Sunday, July 6, 2014

Some of my Favorite Movies -Elizabeth

Hey pals,
     today I wanted to share some of my favorite movies so that if you haven't seen them yet you can hopefully watch and enjoy them as much as I did!


Dreamer is one of my all time favorites. Its about a girl who saves a beautiful race horse who has broken its leg and she nurses her back to health with the hope that one day she will race again.


The Last Song is a very sad movie but it is also very sweet and so beautiful! One of my favorite things about this movie is the music it really made the movie even more dramatic and incredible.


Big Fat Liar is one of the funniest movies! Thats the main reason I love it so much! I have seen it probably four times and still find every dumb antic utterly hilarious. 


Get Smart is another really funny movie that I have seen many times.  Also Steve Carell is a great acter and he is hilarious. You guys would love this movie!

Hannah Montana the movie is really funny, pretty girly and very cute. I love this movie and if you haven't seen it already I would check it out! ;)


And last but certainly not least is Pompeii. This movie will keep your heart pumping the entire time but it leaves you feeling inspired and like you can take on the world! I highly recommend watching this movie!!!!



Yours until butter flies
        
                         -Elizabeth







No comments:

Post a Comment