Thursday, July 3, 2014

Feeling The Fun! -Elizabeth

Hey Pals,
     So I haven't posted in quite a while! As some of you probably know I was at a vaulting competition in Virginia... I did pretty well and I had an awesome time!!!! I am glad to be back though.
     I love holidays of any kind but especially the fourth of july!! There is just this feeling around holidays that makes you want to sing, dance and jump around! I always have tons of extra energy so if a bunch of people are excited for a holiday than it is easy for me to get into the spirit! Do any of you experience a similar feeling? What is your favorite holiday? I would love to know what you guys have to say so don't be shy and let those comments fly!! ;)


Yours until butter flies,

                       -Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment