Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sleep - Louise

Hey darlings! If you actually follow us you may know that Naomi and I switched days yesterday. This was for a few reasons, first I was babysitting all day, which Naomi was supposed to do but fell ill, and then I went out with a friend who I haven't seen in forever, got home, and got very sick myself! I got in bed around 9 15 or so and slept for around 11 hours! I woke up this morning, still feeling kinda crappy so that sucks. Babysitting was good though (made a ton $) and dinner was great until I started to feel sick! 

Anyway never mind the illness and such, I will be fine tomorrow I'm sure. I really should be working on math (I'm taking a math course this summer) and working on my french, and reading my school books, but at the moment, my bed and Netflix are endlessly more inviting than anything else!

"Sleep is the best meditation." 
    -The Dalai Lama

From me to you,
      Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment