Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Once is enough -Louise

Hey darlings, I'm kinda writing on the run today! I have a friend over who doesn't know about OWOA, and I'm trying to keep it that way, while making her feel like I'm paying attention to her. We are friends, have been for a couple of years, but she is too dramatic. I am dramatic, very much so, but this friend is sure that the world is against her, because she drives boys and girls alike, away. But oh well, she's only here for a couple more hours. I think we're going to head into the city and visit the capitol. 

So on my front, boys. There are two guys right now. One I like who a ton of people like, and we're friends but he is probably clueless as to how I feel, and the other... Well the thing about the other one is, I kind of like him, and kind of don't... But my friend (the one who's over right now, has liked him for a long time, and yesterday I told her I might have a thing for him but I would never go for him because of her, and she says she's completely over him. She's not, I can tell, but she has this new sorta guy, and she's pissing me off... I may or may not have had a rather flirty convo with him this morning... Ok enough of that. 

Well I better get going, please comment and stuff, I'd love to hear your take on my problems, or email us! That way it's private.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
     -Mae West

From me to you,
   Louise 

P.S. My quote reminded me, have you guys ever heard the Lonely Island song YOLO? It's my favorite one by them... Except maybe the ones with JT ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment