Monday, July 7, 2014

Look at a magazine -Louise

    Hello darlings, I want to start right off with apologizing for being so drab on the 4th. I wasn't feeling too well, and I had very little energy for posting and the sort!

   I thought I should clear something up that I put out there about a week ago. I do not currently like anyone. There is one person, who I kind of always have liked, and am resigned always to like, and the other person I mentioned... We're friends, and I was really only using him to get back at someone else. By using I don't mean anything bad or that sort, but saying I liked him. So no boys for me right now. I sure would like one, but it doesn't seem to be on the horizon at the moment, I am kinda hoping France might bring a change! 

    Now that we're done with that, let's talk mags! I looove magazines, and I read them all the time. I only subscribe to three which are:

Seventeen
It's a great read for teen girls. It covers all of bases from beauty, and relationships, to fashion and world issues.



Glamour
Glamour is one of my newer loves. It covers many of the same topics as Seventeen but in more of an adult way.


Cosmopolitan       
Cosmo was my dirty little secret for a while, before it became on of my favorite reads. Once again it covers similar topics, but this is definitely more adult than Seventeen! A huge chunk of every issue is about sex so parents don't love it. :)


Those are my three main mags, but I read tons of others too! If you want to read but don't want to buy, go get a Mani/Pedi, salons always have a big stock of mags, which is also a great way to choose the ones you want to subscribe to! One of the ways I choose mags at the store is by who they have on the cover. One of my fave celebs on the front talking about this or that? A must have! Also if you are just looking for gossip (I always am, especially at the airport) People is always the way to go! I just bought and read the Hollywoods Hottest Bachelors issue and I must say it was... enjoyable to read! 

Go out and buy some good one darlings! 

"If you look at a magazine and something catches your eye, are you not going to open it up to see what's inside?"
    -Summer Altice

From me to you,
    Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment