Monday, July 14, 2014

More Book Recomendations - Naomi

About a year ago I read a duology (Google tells me that's what a series of two books is called) or so I thought. A few days ago while browsing Goodreads.com, I learned that it was actually a series of four (tetralogy)! I have now taken all four books out of the library and intend to read the entire series in order. It is the Dairy Queen series by Catherine Gilbert Murdock. Who's sister, Elizabeth Gilbert, wrote Eat, Pray, Love. The books of the Dairy Queen series are:
1. Dairy Queen
  Dairy Queen (Dairy Queen, #1)
2. The Off Season
  The Off Season (Dairy Queen...
3. Front and Center
  Front and Center (Dairy Que...
4. Heaven is Paved With Oreos
  Heaven Is Paved with Oreos ...
Catherine Gilbert Murdock also wrote Princess Ben, which I loved, and two other books.
Au revoir & Carpe Diem - Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment